Are you ready to accelerate your career? Join Cielo as a Senior Recruiter! A career at Cielo will give you the opportunity to work with the industry’s smartest people and to take ownership of your success!
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – that talent is rising – and with it our opportunity to rise above. We create careers for ambitious people by moving beyond traditional assumptions of what it means to work in talent acquisition.
At Cielo we believe everyone has something to share to make our world fresher, and the future clearer. It’s how we’ve become the world’s leading RPO business. As we continue our journey, now is your chance to keep pushing, to create your own future, and to help make our world brighter, together.
- Work location: Remote, with occasional visits to the site (Wuppertal)
- Client’s Sector: Global Leader in Life Sciences, Consumer Goods
- Work Hours: M-F 9AM-5:30 PM (in your local time)
- Complete a detailed job scope conversation with the hiring leader to determine position specifications.
- Timely review of applicants who have applied via the applicant tracking system.
- Build and deploy effective recruitment marketing campaigns specific to the job opening.
- Source candidates via resume databases and networking sites using sophisticated Boolean search language.
- Prepare candidates for interviews, providing logistical information, interview schedule, appropriate attire and expectations for follow up from the recruiter, additional counsel as needed.
- Ensure all candidates are provided with timely updates concerning the status of their applications and interviews.
- Conduct professional and thoughtful phone interviews that are infused with industry/role specific probing questions as the conversation/interview dictates.
- Compare candidate phone interview notes and skills assessments with requisition specifications to determine if the candidate is a match for the role.
- Apply consideration for factors relative to candidate fit to team and cultural fit.
- Continuously build talent pipeline to ensure there are multiple candidates in play at all times.
- Keep hiring manager up to date on any market changes that would impact the hiring process or talent community.
- Articulate a job offer and drives for candidate acceptance.
- Partner with the hiring manager to ensure the offer is accepted by the candidate.
- Stakeholder management, Relationship building
- End to end recruitment
- Recruiting experience with demonstrated successes in a corporate, RPO or agency setting.
- Fluent German, Dutch and English are a must.
- Recruitment experience working within engineering, manufacturing, chemical or any similar experience is preferred.
- Experience with Work Council
- Experience using recruitment technologies such as Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and social media tools.
- Proficient in Boolean search techniques for sourcing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of common Human Resources principles, practices and metrics related to talent acquisition.
We believe that everyone has something to show and to share. You can be part of our constant evolution, growth and success. Create your own future, and together we can imagine better.