Join Aya Healthcare, winner of multiple Top Workplace awards!
The Non-Clinical Recruiter will cultivate relationships with professionals interested in local opportunities within a healthcare facility. He or she will provide the best possible experience for our candidates through initiating contact, maintaining exceptional rapport and providing extraordinary customer service.
Who We Are:
We’re a $10+ billion, rapidly growing workforce solutions provider in the healthcare industry. We deliver tech-enabled services that help healthcare organizations meet and manage their contingent labor needs. We build and manage tech-enabled marketplaces for national and local healthcare talent and deliver contingent labor management solutions through our proprietary software platform.
At Aya, we’re obsessed with creating exceptional experiences for our clients, clinicians and employees. In fact, we put employee satisfaction above all else. Our team members are responsible for incomparable customer experience and we know that happy employees are critical to maintaining happy clients. We foster an entrepreneurial, high-energy, low-bureaucracy culture and value innovative thinking and creative problem solving. We embrace diversity in thought and backgrounds unified by a commitment to high achievement. When you join Aya, you’ll be surrounded by teammates who care about you as an individual and leaders who will help you grow both personally and professionally.
- Contact candidates via phone, email and text to help them become compliant with local healthcare facilities
- Provide timely and accurate information to the team, including reporting sales statistics and creating presentations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain a sense of urgency
- Strong motivation to achieve results and meet recruiting goals
- Strive for continuous improvement and rapid career advancement
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in non-clinical hospital setting recruitment; IT, HIM and HR hospital recruitment experience a plus
- Track record of success in a goal-oriented and metrics driven environment
- Incredible work ethic
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Outside the box thinkers
- Career oriented with a desire for advancement
- Enthusiastic about being part of an recruiting organization that recognizes your talent
What We Offer:
- Free premium medical, dental, life and vision insurance
- Generous 401(k) match
- Aya also offers other benefits to those that are eligible and where required by applicable law, including reimbursements and discretionary bonuses
- Aya provides paid sick leave in accordance with all applicable state, federal, and local laws. Aya’s general sick leave policy is that employees accrue one hour of paid sick leave for every 30 hours worked. However, to the extent any provisions of the statement above conflict with any applicable paid sick leave laws, the applicable paid sick leave laws are controlling
- Celebrations! We hit our goals and reward ourselves.
- Company-sponsored virtual events, happy hours and team-building activities are always on the horizon — plus, you get a special treat on your birthday!
- Unlimited DTO — we believe in time off!
- Virtual yoga, meditation or boot camp classes offered daily
Compensation: Aya reasonably anticipates the pay scale for this position to be $33.65 hourly, which equates to $70,000 annually, plus commissions.
The pay scale for this position may vary if applicant possesses experience outside of what Aya reasonably anticipates for this position. Bonuses are subject to the role and your manager’s discretion.
Aya is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including Disability / Vets, and welcomes all to apply. Please click here for our EEO policy.