At G-P, our mission is to break down barriers to global business, enabling opportunities for everyone, everywhere. With remote-first and diverse teams all around the world, our people are the key to achieving this mission. That is why we trust our Dream Team members with the flexibility and autonomy to do their best and most innovative work, encourage and support their personal growth and career development, and believe in recognition for a job well done.
The work you will be a part of here will have a positive impact on people and their work/life possibilities around the world. Our industry-leading SaaS-based Global Employment Platform™ enables our customers to expand and grow into 180+ countries, creating more opportunities for global success – without requiring entity or subsidiary setup. Beyond the power of our platform, we never forget that behind every hire is a human being. And that brings us to you.
Beyond a competitive compensation and benefits package, what we offer to all employees is the clear and simple promise of Opportunity Made Possible. Come expand your skills in new ways and experience the thrill of impacting the way the world works, today and in the future.
About the Position
As a Sr. Support Specialist, you will have responsibility for supporting customers and professionals throughout the region. You will be a part of our Support Team supporting HR, IT, Finance, and benefits queries. In this role, you will handle all day-to-day queries with resolution for all the in-scope verticals. Please note that this role requires the availability to work Wednesday – Sunday.
What you can expect to do:
- Support Level 1 IT/HR Helpdesk with experience in troubleshooting basic queries. Act as Subject Matter Expert for the day-to-day operations.
- Excellent knowledge in Zoho Absence Management / Zendesk or Service Now IT Ticket Triaging
- Understanding of employee life cycle processes such as data management, time and expense management, transfers, change requests, employment certification.
- Organize and maintain employee records via our proprietary Platform: input, update and maintain customer & professional personal data, process various forms related to documenting human resources activities such as new hire, change of status, benefits, terminations, etc.
- Benefits administration on behalf of customers & professionals
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in written form with professionals and our customers to explain and resolve queries and concerns (via email, phone and other means of communication)
- Communicate and liaise with G-P partners/vendors, including insurance vendors, local service providers, pension providers.
- Coordinate with internal Centers of Excellence including IT, Finance, Payroll, Billing, Customer Success Manager, and Sales Support.
- Coordinate with external stakeholders including Regional local service provider (LSP) and Local Payroll provider (LPP).
- Assist with payroll preparation by providing relevant data, like absences, bonus and leaves.
- Carry out audits and checks on data changes to ensure accurate and timely payment for the professionals.
- Participate in the continuous improvement of HR processes and assist in maintaining standard operating procedures and policies up to date.
- Support with company-wide initiatives and projects
- Maintain, manage and regularly audit all electronic personnel files.
- Support with review and renewal of company policies, and compliance
- Assist with investigations in response to professional complaints.
What we are looking for:
- 2+ Years of Experience with at least 2-4 years of Global Shared Services handling all region (APAC, EMEA, US)
- At least 2 years in Global HR Shared Service experience preferred with key focus in IT Helpdesk.
- Proficient in both written and verbal English; Resourceful, problem-solving aptitude and thorough knowledge of HR procedures and policies
- Additional language skills would be advantageous.
- IT Helpdesk Background preferred with extensive knowledge in Zoho IT Helpdesk.
- Experience in handling real time Chat bot with quicker response time
- Customer oriented with ability to adapt/respond to diverse customer base.
- Ability to be at the forefront of the ticketing and help in routing issues as appropriate.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent with MS Office/Google Space
- Thrives both as an individual contributor but also appreciates teamwork.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work in international team comprised of team members in different locations and from different cultures and backgrounds.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
- Available to work in Dynamic shifts (With potential Weekend support model)
- Strong Experience in Peoplesoft/Workday/SAP/Zoho/Zendesk/ServiceNow and any other relevant HRMS tool knowledge.
- Ability to manage and meet expected SLAs and KPIs
LI-DNI #LI-Remote #LI-JT1
G-P helps growing companies unlock their full potential by making it possible to build highly skilled global teams in days instead of months. Through our SaaS-based platform, we help find, hire, onboard, pay, and manage team members, quickly and compliantly, to expand growth opportunities for everyone, everywhere – without the hassle of setting up local subsidiaries or branch offices.
G-P. Global Made Possible.
G-P is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to building and maintaining a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture that celebrates authenticity. We prohibit discrimination and harassment against employees or applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
G-P also is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation due to a disability during the interview process, please contact us at email@example.com.