What is Findem:
Findem is an AI driven Talent Acquisition Ecosystem business intelligence platform. We’re a fast-growth
startup with an ambitious vision and the technology to back it up. Our People Intelligence platform uses
true AI and machine learning to provide critical solutions for talent acquisition and people analytics functions. With the deep insights that our platform provides, companies can build more engaged and diverse teams, and close their talent gaps faster. We have an amazing opportunity to establish ourselves as leaders in this space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal. We’re backed by top-tier investors including Wing Venture Capital – the same firm that backed Snowflake, Cohesity, and Gong. Findem powers businesses across scaling, pre-IPO, and publicly traded companies who trust us to solve their biggest HR and Talent challenges. We have an incredibly skilled and collaborative team that values curiosity, diversity, openness and building great experiences every day for our customers. By joining Findem, you will have the unique opportunity to help define what the future of HR looks like for every business.
- Develop and maintain detailed documentation of our platform, including user guides, API documentation, and online help content.
- Work closely with Product Managers and Customer Success teams to understand product updates and customer requirements.
- Leverage AI tools and methodologies to enhance the quality and efficiency of documentation processes.
- Regularly update the knowledge base to reflect new features and updates.
- Translate technical and complex concepts into clear, concise, and easy-to-understand language.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment and consistency across all documentation.
- Gather user feedback to continuously improve the documentation experience.
- Create simple screen-share videos of the product, requiring basic video editing skills. This may include adding AI-generated narration or doing voiceovers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Technical Writing, Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in technical writing, preferably in a technology or SaaS company.
- Strong understanding of AI tools and their application in enhancing documentation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Experience working with product management and customer success teams.
- Ability to grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable.
- Familiarity with documentation tools and software.
What We Offer
- A dynamic and innovative work environment.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Collaborative culture that values creativity and diversity.
The role is full-time and comes with full benefits. We are globally headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area with our India headquarters in Bengaluru.
As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status or any other legally-protected characteristic.