Manages projects and tasks related to the development of business processes and procedure. Creates and utilizes key business metrics and provides recommendations for improvements. Work with management to create reporting and key business metrics. Develop internal and external reports and dashboards. Utilizes knowledge of systems, database management, programming tools and other platforms to optimize Konica Minolta business functions. Provides business insights based on understanding of workflows and desired business outcomes.
The Business Analyst uses data analytics to assess processes, determine requirements and deliver data-driven recommendations and reports to executives and stakeholders.
• Follows prescribed process and procedures including systems and tool utilization – provides insight for continuous business process improvements
• Conducts business needs assessment, research and analysis and provides business cases
• Serves as a key point of contact/lead for advanced projects, provides project and progress reviews to business unit owners
• Develops documentation of business process flows; Assess and document existing and creates new business procedures
• Review and develop metrics and reporting tools that could be used to measure effectiveness and efficiencies of processes and/or systems
• Evaluates requirements for potential new project and business opportunities, collects and organizes data required for project deliverables
• Supports system development and testing by providing clear requirements
• Validates functionality, quality and completion of project deliverables
• Implements management approved solutions, providing plans, schedules and written reports for review
• Demonstrates a high aptitude for learning new concepts and skills
• Actively participates in learning opportunities and completes assigned curriculum in a timely manner: applies knowledge to continuously improve the customer experience
• Completes advanced projects and complex tasks as assigned by management
• High school or equivalent, BS or BA preferred
• Microsoft technology certifications preferred
• 5 years experience in project coordination and business development, data analysis or other related
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to analyze processes and procedures looking for opportunities and gaps
• Ability to identify and clearly articulate options and/or tools available to streamline workflow
• Knowledge of systems and applications used to support a help desk environment
• Good customer service and interpersonal skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Provides guidance and support to junior team members
• Ability to problem solve with minimal assistance
• Computer skills – Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, SmartSheet, SQL, Visual Basics, Crystal Reports and Business Objects
• Detail Oriented
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Occasional travel may be required
Konica Minolta’s journey started 150 years ago, with a vision to see and do things differently. We innovate for the good of society and the world. The same purpose that kept us moving then, keeps us moving now. Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. is reshaping and revolutionizing the workplace to achieve true connectivity through the Intelligent Connected Workplace. The company guides and supports its clients’ digital transformation through its expansive office technology portfolio, including IT Services (All Covered), intelligent information management, managed print services and industrial and commercial print solutions. Konica Minolta has been included on CRN’s MSP 500 list nine times and The World Technology Awards named the company a finalist in the IT Software category. Konica Minolta has been recognized as the #1 Brand for Customer Loyalty in the MFP Office Copier Market by Brand Keys for sixteen consecutive years, and is proud to be ranked on the Forbes 2021 America’s Best-in-State employers list. The company received Keypoint Intelligence’s BLI 2021 A3 Line of The Year Award and BLI 2021-2023 Most Color Consistent A3 Brand Award for its bizhub i-Series. Konica Minolta, Inc. has been named to the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index for nine consecutive years and has spent six years on the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World list. Konica Minolta partners with its clients to give shape to ideas and works to bring value to our society. For more information, please visit us online and follow Konica Minolta on Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.