Join us in bringing joy to customer experience. Five9 is a leading provider of cloud contact center software, bringing the power of cloud innovation to customers worldwide.
Living our values everyday results in our team-first culture and enables us to innovate, grow, and thrive while enjoying the journey together. We celebrate diversity and foster an inclusive environment, empowering our employees to be their authentic selves.
- Lead and manage all day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple Implementation projects
- Effectively communicate plans, progress and status updates to both internal staff and customer stakeholders.
- Collaborate with associated project managers and partners to ensure a streamlined implementation of all products.
- Identify project risks and implement appropriate mitigation plans.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships by interacting effectively at all levels of the client organization.
- Maintain and update all internal applications associated with implementation projects.
- Articulate the value of Five9’s Professional Services through presentations, demonstrations and open discussion with customers
- Minimum of 5-7 years in an Implementation (Professional Services), Project Management or Technical Consulting position – Call Center industry experience is highly desired.
- Heavy experience with managing multiple projects across multiple customers simultaneously while requiring little or no oversight and/or direction.
- Experience managing implementations of Five9, TDM and/or VoIP Call Center solutions (Genesys, Avaya, Cisco, Aspect, LiveOps, Contactual, InContact, Interactive Intelligence and/or CosmoCom) is highly desired.
- Strong knowledge of CRM and Lead Management solutions (Salesforce, Siebel, NetSuite, RightNow, Leads360 and/or LeadMailbox) is desired.
- Must be willing to travel up to 10% or as needed regionally with some national and international travel possible (valid passport required).
- Excellent verbal and written skills required.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience is required.
- PMP or PRINCE2 Certification preferred.
- Must possess a strong combination of project management skills, technical call center expertise, and client development.
- Must be an expert at developing and maintaining positive and productive relationships with clients; impeccable communication skills and ability to understand clients’ needs is imperative.
- Must be a natural leader: Able to build collaborative relationships with supervisors and peers; Able to delegate responsibilities with ease; Able to provide constructive feedback and praise; Able to understand and educate others.
- Strong knowledge of SaaS, Networking, Internet concepts, CRM, WFM, PBX, Dialer, ACD, CTI, VoIP, IVR/VRU and Call Center practices – Experience with WFO Applications is a plus.
- Must be strategic thinker; Able to understand the ‘Big-Picture”; Able to think quickly and adeptly when solving complex problems; Exceptional with time management and organization.
- Bi-lingual skills a plus
This role is fully remote for candidates who reside at least 50 miles away from our San Francisco or San Ramon office locations. For candidates who reside within 50 miles of our San Francisco or San Ramon locations, this role will be Hybrid.
Five9 embraces diversity and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better we are. Five9 is an equal opportunity employer.
Note: Five9 will never request that an applicant send money as a prerequisite for commencing employment with Five9.
Our headquarters are located in the San Francisco Bay Area with global hubs in the United Kingdom, Germany, Philippines, Portugal, and Australia.