LTS is seeking an experienced and innovative *Digital Solutions System* *Architect* who is passionate about designing and implementing digital technical solutions for a B2B2C healthcare platform. The role is focused on developing a technical vision with the adaptation of new ideas based on stakeholder needs, emerging technology, and business strategy.
In this role, you will be the technical strategy lead, identifying and selecting the best technical solutions and approaches to meet business requirements and lead development of flexible, adaptable, modular, and reusable business solutions. You will implement and manage solution architecture, governance processes, and tools, while maintaining a key focus on design pattern and technology standard optimization and implementation. Further, you will explore and guide teams to incorporate open-source technological solutions, as you champion and promote Agile, DevOps, and DevSecOps practices.
*LTS* is an award-winning enterprise consulting, IT modernization, and healthcare innovations firm. As a leading provider of healthcare IT solutions for both federal agencies and public organizations, LTS has more than 20 years of experience fusing technology, ingenuity, and human-centered experiences to tackle an array of highly complex public health issues.
The *LTS* Health group is focused on providing technology solutions that improve our nation’s health equity and increase overall access to public health resources. LTS believes technological advances will continue to shape how the healthcare industry provides and improves services. Our internal expertise within IT Solutions and collaborations with industry partnerships allow LTS to remain at the forefront of emerging technologies. We continuously evaluate and integrate new technologies to enhance solutions in new models of care that help organizations meet individual care needs by bringing key health-care services closer to home in a cost-effective manner.
*LTS* is committed to offering eligible employees comprehensive benefits that will provide them with options intended to meet their needs and the needs of their family.
*Duties & Responsibilities: *
* Collaborate with stakeholders, subject matter experts, and product managers and contribute to the development of a product roadmap solutioning capabilities with business priority needs in mind and development timelines.
* Conceptualize long term, sustainable digital solutions that utilize emerging technology.
* Define, describe, diagram, and document current, transitional and target state of digital technology architecture roadmaps.
* Understand, interpret, and apply the implications of developing a solution that meets regulatory and security needs for health systems and health data.
* Design, develop, and maintain scalable and reliable systems and infrastructure that meet the needs of our products and business requirements.
* Perform functional analysis, timeline analysis, detailed trade studies, architectural allocation, and interface definition studies to translate stakeholder needs into system requirements.
* Work closely with product manager, product designer, and engineers to plan, define, design, and implement new platform features and services.
* Research, evaluate, and prototype new technologies to enable rapid delivery and realize our product vision.
* Build capabilities that enable the organization with innovation, speed, agility, scalability, and efficiency.
* Drive incorporation of modern software development principles and technologies.
* Continuously drive improvements in performance, security, automation, quality, monitoring, and reliability of the platform.
* Provide technical leadership and program management of engineering team, managing timelines, deliverables, participating in code reviews and mentoring staff, and refining the developer experience with quality improvements.
* Lead and effectively leverage diverse ideas, experiences, thoughts, and perspectives to the benefit of the organization.
* Design and prepare client ready material and facilitate strategy and architecture discussions with stakeholders/clients.
*Required Skills & Qualifications*
* Bachelor’s degree in related field with 10+ years of work experience in designing and implementing digital solutions that include forward-learning technology such as cloud platforms, automation, open-source tech stacks.
* Minimum 5 years of experience in a role responsible for providing strategic direction for technology, architecture, and software development including partnering with senior level stakeholders to achieve business needs.
* Significant experience in developing new cloud native digital solutions – designing, building, and maintaining scalable and reliable platforms using cloud-native technologies (e.g., AWS, Azure,
* Significant experience in cloud full stack engineering in web and mobile (Angular, React/React
* Experienced in designing and developing digital experience platforms within omnichannel delivery a plus.
* Strong knowledge of emerging commercial/open-source technologies, industry standards, and best practices driving digital transformation with a proven ability for evaluating, recommending, and integrating emerging technologies.
* Strong knowledge and/deep experience with industry standards and best practice for iterative development model with a focus on continuous delivery.
* Strong understanding of security protocols and requirements for health and consumer solutions that include HIPPA managed data.
* Awareness of emerging and existing legislation with security implications (e.g., DiGA, GDPR,
CCPA) would be a plus.
* Possesses a strong understanding of functional and customer requirements and capable of effectively mentoring/contributing others on how to develop, write, and manage requirements.
* Demonstratable experience in translating business requirements into architecture roadmaps, requirements, and deliverables.
* Demonstratable experience in verbal and written communication with an ability to translate complex technical requirements and issues to executive sponsors, C-level leadership, junior engineers, and business owners.
* Demonstratable experience with value enhancing metrics, analytics, and how to utilize these to drive business value.
* Knowledge of business concepts, tools and processes that are needed for making sound decisions in the context of the company’s business.
* Strong collaboration skills with the ability to manage several tasks simultaneously and a self- starting, proactive approach.
_LTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. _
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $180,000.00 – $210,000.00 per year
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Flexible spending account
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote