Enterprise Account Executive
Location: Southern California, Remote
Moveworks’ Enterprise Sales team works with a best-of-breed product that solves real problems for our customers. Sellers follow a well-defined methodology that helps them identify the customer’s unique needs and clearly convey the value of the Moveworks platform. Whether you’re looking to learn from the best or be the best, the Moveworks sales team is dedicated to furthering personal development and team success.
We are searching for an experienced Enterprise Account Executive that has a real passion for technology and can deliver on bold revenue targets. As we continue to expand our large enterprise customer footprint, this role within Moveworks will help blaze the path for organizational growth. This is a lucrative opportunity to own a defined set of accounts with a primarily greenfield territory and be the quarterback within your region and take ownership in your personal success and outcomes. You will primarily focus on large enterprise accounts (5,000+ employees) and own all facets of revenue goals and targets within your respective territory.
Who We Are
Moveworks is the copilot platform for automating employee support, empowering our customer’s workforce to converse with all of their business systems through natural language. Powered by the world’s most advanced LLMs and our proprietary MoveLM models, our copilot enables users to search information, automate tasks, and create content with generative AI.
Brands such as Databricks, Broadcom, DocuSign, and Palo Alto Networks leverage Moveworks to automate L1 support, enhance the employee experience, and navigate critical business initiatives.
Founded in 2016, Moveworks has raised $315 million in funding, at a valuation of $2.1 billion. We’ve been named to the 2023 Forbes Cloud 100 list as well as the Forbes AI 50 list for five consecutive years, while also earning recognition as the winner of the 2023 Edison Awards for AI Optimized Productivity, and as the Best Bot Solution at the 2022 AI Breakthrough Awards.
Moveworks has over 500 employees in six offices around the world, and is backed by some of the world’s most prominent investors, including Kleiner Perkins, Lightspeed, Bain Capital Ventures, Sapphire Ventures, Iconiq, and more.
Come join one of the most innovative teams on the planet!
What You Will Do
- Prospect into defined set of Enterprise accounts within your respective region/geography (5K employees and above)
- Consistently build strong pipeline quarter over quarter (4x of quota)
- Ensure high forecasting accuracy and consistency
- Consistently achieve quarterly and annual numbers
- Develop a deep comprehension of customer’s business across your account base
- Establish loyal champion relationships within account targets who can navigate, guide, and refer opportunities
- Negotiate favorable deals and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value and ROI
- Partner with customer success for existing customers to drive adoption and expanded reach within your assigned territory.
- A sales professional with 5+ years closing complex software deals
- Experience working for an innovative tech company (SaaS, IT infrastructure or similar preferred) selling ‘unbudgeted’ software
- Driven and have met/exceeded direct sales goals of 1M+ and operated with an average deal size of $150k+ while continuing to close $MM deals
- Versed in developing new territories, strong territory planning and execution to land ‘new logo’ customers
- Ability to demonstrate strong acumen around value selling methodology (MEDDPIC, Force Management, Challenger etc..)
- President’s Club, top rep, top percentile performer, consistent YoY overachievement
- Systematic approach to Pipeline Generation
- Ability to drive C-level relationships
- Well versed in developing strong Business Cases for justification of ‘net new’ spend
- Deal Hygiene (Mutual Action Plans / SFDC)
Why You Should Apply
- President’s Club for top performers
- Aggressive sales compensation with SPIFs and commission accelerators
- Continuous Sales training and career mobility
- New hire stock equity grants
- 401K plan
- 2-4 months parenting leave
- 100% paid medical / dental / vision benefits for employee
- Unlimited PTO
Base Compensation Range – $150,000
Compensation Structure- OTE [Base Salary + Variable] + Equity
*Our compensation package includes a market competitive salary, equity for all full time roles, exceptional benefits, and, for applicable roles, commissions or bonus plans.
Ultimately, in determining pay, final offers may vary from the amount listed based on geography, the role’s scope and complexity, the candidate’s experience and expertise, and other factors.
Moveworks Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
*Moveworks is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.