We are looking for a QA Engineer with experience in manual and automation testing. This role is primarily focused on manual testing but also requires experience in automation testing. You will also help developers find solutions and work with cross-functional teams.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Investigate reports of product quality issues and ensure resolution in accordance with company guidelines and regulatory requirements
- Analyze bugs and errors found during tests.
- Document results of tests for the software development team
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet needs
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a QA Engineer
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- In-depth knowledge of QA methodologies, tools, processes and best practices
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Proficient with bug tracking and test management toolsets to support development processes.
- Basic knowledge in AWS.
- Basic knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience in Cypress is an added advantage
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is an advantage
- Join a fast-paced, Bootstrapped, and profitable product-based company!
- Work directly with the founders and take ownership of your responsibilities!
- Remote work, friendly environment, impacting users across 150+ countries.
You’ll enjoy these benefits;
- Professional growth and remote collaboration with a global team.
- Performance bonuses.
- Annual paid leaves.
- Experience work-life balance.