At NICE, we don’t limit our challenges. We challenge our limits. Constantly. We’re relentless. We’re ambitious. And we make an impact. Our NICErs bring their A game and spend each day turning it into an A+. And if you’re like us, we can offer you the kind of challenge that will light a fire within you.
Location: North America
NICE is comprised of talented, creative, and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the market. At NICE, we recognize that every employee’s contributions are integral to our company’s growth and success. To find and acquire the best and brightest talent around the globe, we offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation, and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. Come share, grow, and learn with us – you’ll be challenged, you’ll have fun and you’ll be part of a fast growing, highly respected organization.
About the company
At NICE, we ensure public safety and justice, protect people, and improve their experiences.
Many of the world’s leading companies and organizations are expected to manage these three critical elements of modern living. To do so, they are tapping into the power of data, which has become ubiquitous in both business and life. These organizations turn to NICE to operationalize this data to improve business performance, increase operational efficiency, prevent financial crime, ensure compliance, and enhance public safety and ensure swift and fast justice.
Since 1986, NICE has been the recognized leader in these fields, providing solutions which turn both structured and unstructured data into valuable and actionable information. Our success started by capturing interactions and our expertise has evolved into applying analytics on these interactions. Combined with our years of cultivating domain expertise in partnership with our customers, we can help our customers not only understand what’s happening in real time, but to also predict what will be.
NICE has over 8,000 employees and a presence in more than 150 countries. Our team is proud of their many achievements. NICE is regularly recognized for innovation and the value it provides to more than 25,000 customers, including more than 85 of the Fortune 100. When it comes to turning information overload into practical business value, no one else comes close to NICE.
A fast-growing business within NICE is the NICE Public Safety & Justice Line of Business, which helps all types of public safety and criminal justice agencies, from emergency communications and police to prosecutors and courts, digitally transform how they manage digital evidence and data from beginning to end, to get to the truth faster. NICE’s Evidencentral platform features an ecosystem of integrated technologies that bring data together to give a single view of the truth, enabling public safety and justice agencies to do what they do better – whether it’s responding to incidents, investigating, and building cases, or prosecuting crimes. With comprehensive digital transformation solutions that can be deployed across entire counties and states, NICE also helps everyone work better together, so justice flows more smoothly, from incident to court.
Due to increasing demand for our solutions the Product Team is expanding its ability to create, manage and deliver our expanding portfolio of offerings to the Public Safety and Justice markets.
NICE. The truth depends on it.
NICE is seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our Public Safety and Justice portfolio family. Our solutions include on-premise and cloud platforms that enable NICE to be the default global provider of evidence capture and management from initial incident through to the justice system.
Our market is currently transitioning from on-premise technologies to Cloud, and NICE is leading the way in providing clear solution, technology and thought leadership.
A major responsibility is to bring technology disruption to our 911 emergency communications market through building and introducing new cloud solutions which deliver significant customer value through advanced automation and analytical capabilities. This is an integral part of our overall full Cloud solution vision for Public Safety and Justice which span the whole of the Incident, Policing and Justice lifecycle.
The successful applicant will be motivated to help save lives and promote fair justice by joining NICE to deliver digital transformation for our customers.
The Product Manager will be instrumental in product and strategy alignment including execution of the strategy throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing, and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Drive innovation and disruption in the NICE Public Safety & Justice market.
- Develop the product strategy and vision in alignment with the overall NICE, division and line of business strategy and market analysis.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Responsible for product strategy, evolution planning, and detailed product roadmaps focused on Cloud delivered Evidencentral and well-established Public Safety on-premise Inform solution.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by contacting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services – some travel is required
- Gather, map and prioritize market challenges, features, and product requirements from all stakeholders (e.g., customers, partners, R&D, sales, services, competition, analysts, regulations), balancing short-term commitments, customer needs and long-term roadmap.
- Collaborate with marketing, presales, sales, partners and customers to drive business, maintain product knowledge, and ensure clear communication.
- Maintain a collaborative approach across the Public Safety and Justice portfolio.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure on time deliveries of product releases.
- Manage partner activities for OEM products including build/buy assessment, pricing, technical integration specifics, ongoing roadmap planning.
- Responsible for 911 Portfolio Pricing Strategy
Required Education, Experience, and Specific Job-Related Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering, Information Technology, or related field/work experience.
- Master’s degree in business, Marketing, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Criminal Justice, or related field/ work experience.
- 7+ years of product management/marketing experience in the related Emergency Communication Center and Public Safety market spaces.
- Experience with successfully introducing new products to market and well as full lifecycle management.
- SaaS product management experience in an agile development environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills to resolve internal and external competing priorities.
- Communicate effectively at all levels, from executive management to individual contributor.
- Ability to adapt with resiliency and demonstrate a “can do” approach.
- Ability to read and understand technical information well enough to convey in original written communications to multiple audiences, including Engineering.
- Ability to personally interact with technical resources and listen carefully, taking time to understand the points being made, and asking questions where appropriate.
- Strong understanding of the DevOps cycle and tools used.
- Acumen to learn fast with the ability to self-educate on relevant technologies.
- Understanding of business process and project costs pertaining to licensing and 3rd party product maintenance
- Ability to personally interact with customers, prospects, sales, executive management, and technical engineering resources, adjusting communications to the situation and successfully understanding and communicating product capabilities and priorities to each audience.
- Demonstrated ability to launch new product offerings into new markets and well as the ability to expand current market penetration.
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter, working with a heightened sense of urgency and drive.
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and translate non-technical feature descriptions into structured use cases, requirements, and specifications for technical audiences.
NICE Ltd. (NASDAQ: NICE) software products are used by 25,000+ global businesses, including 85 of the Fortune 100 corporations, to deliver extraordinary customer experiences, fight financial crime and ensure public safety. Every day, NICE software manages more than 120 million customer interactions and monitors 3+ billion financial transactions.
Known as an innovation powerhouse that excels in AI, cloud and digital, NICE is consistently recognized as the market leader in its domains, with over 8,500 employees across 30+ countries.
NICE is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, neurotype, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.