About This Role
Hello, prospective pickle! Design Pickle is growing fast and we are looking to expand our Sales Team by adding a Sales Account Executive. This Account Executive will expand Design Pickle’s client base and help us continue our mission to be the most helpful creative platform in the world!
Reports to: Vice President of Sales
On a daily basis, works closely with the sales team and frequently collaborates with Customer Success and Marketing
Location: Design Pickle is a fully remote company with a Company Hub in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Who We Are Looking For
First, Design Pickle is anything but typical. We’re a group of hard-working, creativity-loving individuals from around the world. Do we love pickles, too? Most of us! But don’t stress if pickles aren’t your thing. It’s not a deal-breaker. We do look for a passion and interest in something though because our employees’ uniqueness is what helped make us the great company we are today. We stand by our vision, purpose, and values, and these are mission-critical to how you show up every single day.
Specific to your role, we’re looking for individuals who have…
- 4+ years of relevant experience in B2B, multi-unit SaaS sales under your belt. Sales is your calling and you’re ready to grow and develop into rockstar status.
- Have proven track record of success – exceeding targets and ability to ramp quickly.
- You exude enthusiasm and are savvy in building personal connections with multiple stakeholders.
- Organization is something you pride yourself on, and you are proficient at utilizing multiple technology platforms.
- Ability to be consultative and communicate value propositions effectively to solve problems.
- Thrive working in a metrics/data-driven environment and are comfortable with personal accountability.
- An ability to adapt, think quickly on your feet and seek additional resources when needed.
- Passion for growth, continuous change, and development.
- Familiarity with graphic design space is a plus.
Bonus Pickle Points
- Hubspot experience
- Prior experience with 6Sense, Sales Navigator, Kixie and ZoomInfo
Key Objectives and Responsibilities
- Proactively develop and manage your pipeline of potential customers by identifying target accounts and contacts, engaging prospects through various channels, and nurturing leads throughout the sales cycle.
- Crush your quota – the prime responsibility is converting qualified leads into new clients, driving revenue, and helping the team achieve our company targets.
- Present Design Pickle’s value proposition and product offerings to a wide range of agencies, marketing leaders, and entrepreneurs.
- Stay up to date on internal product improvements and the latest industry trends to ensure messaging is timely and accurate.
- Maintain strong CRM hygiene to ensure data standards and reporting are accurate.
- Oversee the sales cycle from prospect to close and partner with other teams to ensure successful onboarding.
- Employ comprehensive research and analysis techniques on potential clients, their needs, pain points, and business objectives, and personalize your sales pitch and demo.
- Gain deep insights into the unique needs and requirements of each client to personalize the sales process and Design Pickle’s solutions to convert leads to clients.
- Be a respected team player and maintain our collaborative and dynamic team culture.
- Take on projects outside of the scope of day-to-day responsibilities as needed by the sales department.
- Be an advocate for our culture and create brand awareness.
$75,000 a year
The compensation range for this position is $75 annually + commission. The commission is uncapped. The actual salary offer to a candidate will be made with mindful consideration of many factors. These factors include but are not limited to skills, qualifications, education/knowledge, experience, and alignment with market data for a given location within the US. In addition to base salary, some positions may be eligible for additional forms of compensation such as bonuses or commissions. This salary data is for our US-based positions only.
Benefits, Compensation, And Perks
Uncapped PTO: Hate seeing your PTO hours decrease as the year goes on? Not anymore! There is no cap or number associated with the amount of PTO days you can request.
Major medical healthcare: We offer major medical plans as well as Dental and Vision insurance.
Remote-work flexibility: More productive at home? Not based in Scottsdale, AZ? Fine with us! We are a remote-first company with people all over the country.
401K: Plan for your future with a 401K with a 5% company match.
World-class Company Hub: More productive in an office? Also, fine with us! Our Company Hub is set up with state-of-the-art standing desks, high-definition monitors, breakout rooms for meetings and calls, a podcast studio, a relaxation room, and of course – as much merch as you need.
In-office gym: Our Company Hub also has a small CrossFit-style gym with a Peloton studio available for any pickles to use!
Life-changing massage chair: We change lives through creativity…and massages. Our team has traveled far and wide to take advantage of a life-changing massage chair that is housed in our Company Hub. One massage is all it will take to radically transform your life.
New parent leave: Design Pickle encourages all primary caregivers to take up to 8 weeks leave for a new family member, including adoption, at full salary.
Short Term / Long Term Disability Options
Paid training and personal development: We offer a yearly stipend for employees to continue to grow their skillset and learn things to help them in their careers.
Pet insurance: Have a furry friend? Design Pickle offers pet insurance through United Pet Care for discounted vet visits, medication, and procedures.
Team retreats, social events, and adventures: Pickle collaboration is important to us! We host regular social events, get-togethers, and experiences for our staff.
About Design Pickle
Design Pickle was founded in 2015 with a vision to change lives through its creative software, solutions, and services. Since then, the company has grown to be the leading flat-rate creative services company in the world. We have served tens of thousands of clients with a team that spans the globe.
Design Pickle continues to be one of the fastest-growing companies in America listed on the Inc. 5000 in 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023. We’ve also been ranked as an AZ Central Best Place to Work in 2020, 2021, 2023.
We are a company that takes our core values to heart:
Be the SPARK
Let your fire and passion inspire someone else’s day.
Seek out new ways to improve performance, satisfaction, and impact for our customers. Less is more rules supreme.
Give it to me STRAIGHT
Lead with radical and professional candor in every situation. Graciously accept when others do the same. Move forward together and aligned.
HELP when nobody’s watching
Find opportunities to support each other and our clients beyond the day-to-day.
Lean into HARD
We thoughtfully select our challenges and tenaciously commit to conquering them.
Make your own PICKLES
We are a collection of incredible individuals who challenge ourselves and each other to grow. Change is celebrated as a sign of progress.
You can learn more about our company, our vision, and what we stand for on our website and social channels. We can’t wait to meet you—thank you in advance for your application!
Design Pickle is an Equal Opportunity Employer. You will often hear members of the Design Pickle team refer to themselves as “pickles”. Pickles come in an infinite amount of variety, and as such, the pickles at Design Pickle celebrate every aspect of our diverse workforce and do not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, nationality, (dis)ability, gender, gender expression, or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. The right pickle for the right opportunity. Design Pickle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Notice to Staffing and Recruiting Agencies
Design Pickle will not accept resumes from any source other than the candidate. Any unsolicited resume sent to Design Pickle will be considered Design Pickle sourced.