Givelify is a fintech-for-good company where brilliant minds come to power the most loved and trusted online and mobile giving app platform. Thanks to over 1.5 million generous donors, we’ve helped over 66,000 nonprofits and places of worship raise nearly $5 billion. Together, they’re changing their world with kindness and generosity.
Inc. 5000, the Stevies® Awards, Gartner, Forbes, and many more have recognized our story, innovations, and achievements. Our award-winning team builds products and experiences that put more good into the world. We love to take on big challenges because we know our work matters.
Come make an impact at one of the fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. Be part of a talented team of big-hearted individuals, earning competitive pay with excellent benefits.
About your role:
We are looking for a leader of our onboarding specialists within our Customer Success and Experience team. The goal is to help new organizations (Giving Partners) become successful customers and strong advocates for Givelify. Giving Partners are the non-profits and places of worship that champion various causes. Our donors connect with Giving Partners to do more good. The Onboarding Specialist Team is challenged with motivating and guiding new Giving Partners and late-stage prospects to realize the initial value with Givelify as the first step of driving overall lifetime value.
You will be challenged to build and lead a team of onboarding specialists and to drive critical stages in the lifecycle of our Giving Partners.
In the position, you will be a critical front-line team leader for a premier SaaS \ mobile app platform that provides donor engagement and campaign management capabilities, analytics, AI-driven insights, scorecards, personalized recommendations, and more.
The Leader, Onboarding Specialist will get to:
- Build and manage a team responsible for successfully onboarding new customers, neutralizing any remaining objections, and maximizing initial realized value for customers
- Drive processes to motivate late-stage prospects to sign up for Givelify successfully
- Manage and report on individual and team KPIs and achievements
- Led by example by serving as a player-coach
- Provide customer feedback as a part of a voice of the customer program that informs the roadmap, identifies new opportunities to drive value, and leads to improved outcomes for Givelify and its customers
To be successful in this role, you’ll also:
- Track metrics to make data-informed decisions and recommendations about onboarding strategy
- Work with CS&E leadership and other leaders to set goals, metric targets, and strategies for the Onboarding Team
- Conduct team and individual performance reviews to drive consistent achievement of the team, identify opportunities for improvement, and celebrate success
- Coach and train the team to position Givelify’s value to new Giving Partners and late-stage prospects, sell through objections, demonstrate Givelify’s platform, and drive advocacy for Givelify
- Help troubleshoot product or workflow issues to improve customer satisfaction during onboarding and tailor the solution to meet their needs
- Collaborate with CS&E, Strategic Partnerships \ Sales, Marketing, Product, and Operations teams to scale effective onboarding techniques and processes, develop customer-facing collateral, and new techniques to improve onboarding
- 3+ years of experience leading sales development (SDR), customer onboarding, customer success, sales engineering, or technical sales
- Proven ability to develop processes and teach others to sell through training or product demonstrations to clients
- Skilled in using qualitative and quantitative data to report and drive performance and to inform strategy
- Experienced in using sales or customer pipeline reviews to drive performance and assist team members in achieving KPIs
- Exposure to SaaS, digital marketing, or other technical solutions
- Tech savviness and the ability to learn new products and processes quickly and constantly
- Learning mindset, curious, bold, self-aware, and humble to understand the donor segments, faith, and non-faith organizations
- Proven ability to establish professional rapport and influence customers over email, video, or phone
- Customer-centric and highly motivated to ensure customer success
- Driven to achieve goals and target KPI
- Experience with selling to, working with, or volunteering for non-profits or places of worship
- Experience in both start-ups and established companies
- Salesforce or HubSpot proficiency as a user
We are a virtual team of award-winning and high-performing professionals who innovate and collaborate to fulfill our mission to instantly connect people to causes that matter most to them so they can change their world with kindness and generosity. Our four keys to success – integrity, heart, simplicity, and wow – fuel our passion to be recognized among the tech industry’s most inclusive and purpose-driven workplaces.
We are steadfast in our conviction to overcome challenges while performing meaningful work alongside some of the most brilliant minds and biggest hearts. It propels our growth as individuals and as a team. We are committed to respecting each other in our workplace, firmly believing diversity is our strength.
At the heart of everything we do are our giving community, our donors and our partner organizations. We lean on research and human-centered design to consistently push the envelope and innovate our products and customer experiences.
We take great pride in providing competitive pay, full benefits to help care for you today and in the future, amazing perks (including flexible PTO), and, most importantly, the opportunity to put passion and purpose front and center.
Givelify is the most loved and trusted online and mobile giving platform. Along with its powerful donation management system, it’s the fastest-growing technology for advancing generosity in the world. We instantly connect people to their heart’s impulse to do good with award-winning products and experiences. A global community of more than 1.5 million generous people support their favorite churches, places of worship, nonprofits and causes with nearly $5 billion in donations across more than 66,000 organizations. Givelify leads all giving apps on the App Store and Google Play Store with more than 103,000 verified authentic reviews with an average 4.9 out of 5-star rating. Learn more at Givelify.com.
Ready to build world-class products? Apply today!