Indicia Worldwide is an insight and technology-led communications agency with global production expertise.
Why we exist: we create new value
At Indicia Worldwide, our philosophy is one of ‘creating new value’. We create new value at every step of the journey that a brand takes to market, by driving an increase in marketing performance and reducing costs in marketing execution. For our clients and their customers, we are building mutually-beneficial partnerships. We see this proposition, built around the perfect balance of efficiency and effectiveness, as pioneering, entrepreneurial and, above all else, sustainable.
Our substantial investment in our technology and data science capability, and resource, provide our differentiation in the marketplace. Data insight and marketing technology allow us to measure our work, evidencing ROI as the most critical metric in today’s environment.
We see ROI where others don’t. We are the only agency that combines creative, data and technology talent with production and procurement expertise to improve your marketing performance and efficiencies. We realise ROI for our clients by enabling them to deliver more engaging, cost-effective and sustainable customer experiences.
As a business we draw on a rich heritage from the worlds of print, creative production, retail, data, digital, tech and creative, bringing these disciplines together to support global brands with their omnichannel marketing activation needs.
We believe in what we do. We believe this proposition makes us unique. We have the capacity to redefine the way marketing is activated for our clients across the globe. Now, and well into the future.
The output: Improved client performance by engaging consumers with brand ideas better, faster and more cost-effectively, across every step of a brand’s journey to market.
Purpose of the role
- Review and analyse requirements, specifications, and technical design documents, providing timely feedback
- Develop detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test cases and execution of the same
- Test current products and identify, record, document, alert, and track defects for developers to fix
- Investigate product quality to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
- Collaborate closely with development and product teams to understand project requirements and verify successful implementation
- Collaborate with development to assess and resolve production issues
- Adhere to Agile and QA processes; participate in continuous improvement of our team and processes
Skills, knowledge, experience and exposure
- 3+ years of experience as a Quality Assurance Tester and minimum 6 months experience with Test Automation with any programming language and/or automation tool(s)
- Strong knowledge of core software manual QA methodologies, tools, processes, and the development ecosystem
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases and test scripts
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Collaborate with the project team to ensure requirements are clear, complete, and testable.
- Knowledge of Selenium Web driver
- Preferred Experience in Selenium Automation testing
The mindset to navigate the role
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Computer Science or a related field
- Ability to be able to work well within a team and independently
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies
Temperament for the role
- Good time-management skills
- Carry out tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
- Detail oriented, strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- The remote work model applies to this role. You will be expected to perform in a flexible environment while ensuring delivery. However, this is a remote work model, it will be required to work from office (Mumbai – Malad) as and when necessary