This is some details about Affirm’s mission and out there alternatives.
How Affirm Accomplishes Its Mission
Affirm is a monetary know-how firm that operates as a monetary lender of installment loans for shoppers to make use of on the level of sale to finance a purchase order.
People who have an Affirm account can store on-line after which, as they checkout, use their Affirm accounts to pay as an alternative of a bank card. From there, the shopper works out a fee schedule with Affirm after which pays off the acquisition with month-to-month funds. Annual proportion charges (APR) can vary from 0-30% based mostly on a person’s credit score.
Affirm’s promise to prospects is that the corporate is all the time clear with no late charges, compounding curiosity, or hidden charges and the shopper will all the time know precisely what they owe. Affirm additionally works with a number of companies and has partnerships with Walmart, Delta Holidays, and Peloton, to call just a few.
Affirm at present has over 6.2M shoppers within the U.S. and is offered at checkout at over 6,500 retailers.
How To Decide If Working At Affirm Is The Proper Match For You
Reply to @itssangmarie 170+ do business from home jobs hiring! #profession #learnontiktok #jobtips #hiring #distant
Affirm switched to a remote-first office as a approach to appeal to a wider scope of expertise. The corporate additionally permits for workplace work at its headquarters in San Francisco and workplaces in Chicago, New York Metropolis, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake Metropolis, and Toronto.
Affirm could possibly be an ideal alternative for job seekers that share the corporate’s values of simplifying finance, or to anybody who simply loves discovering artistic methods to enhance folks’s lives.
Affirm has profession alternatives out there within the following departments:
- Utilized Machine Studying
- Capital Markets
- Consumer Success
- Design & Consumer Expertise
- Progress Analytics
- Advertising and marketing
- Gross sales
3 Issues To Know About Working At Affirm
Unbelievable Reality: Affirm Affords Fashionable Advantages For A Fashionable Workforce
Making the change to a remote-first workforce was extra than simply merely permitting workers to work from anyplace. Affirm went all in on this transformation, which included a drastic shift in the advantages the corporate affords to workers.
Affirm’s Chief Individuals Officer Jude Komuves outlined these adjustments in a December 2020 LinkedIn article.
First, Affirm created a versatile and clear remote-first compensation construction to make sure that workers have the power to make the perfect selections for themselves and their households. The brand new compensation construction aligns to a state’s highest-paid main metropolis, metro, or state common, decided through the use of price of labor information. A wage adjustment is made based mostly on how a lot decrease labor prices are in comparison with San Francisco.
Healthcare – Affirm affords three beneficiant well being plans—two of that are absolutely coated by Affirm with no further out-of-pocket premium prices. The corporate additionally expanded entry to psychological healthcare to incorporate dependents. Affirmers and their dependents obtain six complimentary digital visits per 12 months, and the choice to buy further periods thereafter.
Paternity depart – The corporate prolonged its paternity depart coverage to incorporate an 18-week depart for delivery and non-birth mother and father, and the corporate has a devoted Dad and mom@ neighborhood group that provides assist to oldsters and caregivers at Affirm via neighborhood, training, and advocacy.
Spending wallets – Workers get a sequence of digital stipends which can be applicable for the distant work life, together with:
- Expertise pockets: $200/month to offset a few of the month-to-month prices related to house workplace bills
- Meals pockets: $220/month to make sure entry to favourite meal and snack choices all through the day
- Life-style pockets: $250/month to assist holistic wellness and progress
- S.A.F.E. Journey pockets: $20,000-lifetime pockets to assist Affirmers in household planning wants together with surrogacy, adoption, fertility, and egg freezing.
Holidays & paid day without work – Affirm elevated the variety of holidays from 7 to 24 paid days when workplaces shall be closed and Affirmers won’t be required to go browsing for work. This ensures a minimum of one three-day weekend per thirty days. That is along with the corporate’s versatile time-off coverage.
What Others Are Saying About Affirm
Affirm has a 3.8/5 tradition rating on worker overview web site Comparably, whereas firm management earned an A+ grade.
“Alternatives to have impression in my position and autonomy to tackle tasks which can be outdoors the scope of my day-to-day. I really feel empowered to indicate up and contribute in the direction of tasks that make work fulfilling to me,” one worker wrote in a Glassdoor overview.
Affirm was acknowledged by tech web site Constructed In as a “Greatest Place to Work Distant First” in 2021. Affirm additionally acquired earlier recognition from Forbes as a “Disruptive Innovator” and LinkedIn as a “Prime Startup.”
Fast Info About Affirm
- Affirm has a number of Worker Useful resource Teams (ERGs) and neighborhood teams the place workers of comparable backgrounds, cultures, and pursuits can come collectively. These teams assist set up packages and insurance policies throughout the firm that assist with Affirm’s range, fairness, and inclusion objectives. Affirm additionally publishes an annual report on-line with its demographics and variety objectives.
- The College Program at Affirm provides interns and up to date grads hands-on expertise that may assist them launch careers. Previous members have constructed a real-time information processing pipeline, developed an intensive automated testing framework, and helped construct out Affirm’s proprietary monetary platform, based on the corporate’s web site.