Affirm is a rising firm that has absolutely embraced the remote-first work atmosphere.
Job seekers trying to be part of constructing a remote-first tradition could discover working at Affirm to be an intriguing possibility.
This is some details about Affirm’s mission and out there alternatives.
How Affirm Accomplishes Its Mission
Affirm is a monetary know-how firm that operates as a monetary lender of installment loans for customers to make use of on the level of sale to finance a purchase order.
Those who have an Affirm account can store on-line after which, as they checkout, use their Affirm accounts to pay as a substitute of a bank card. From there, the shopper works out a cost schedule with Affirm after which pays off the acquisition with month-to-month funds. Annual share charges (APR) can vary from 0-30% primarily based on a person’s credit score.
Affirm’s promise to clients is that the corporate is all the time clear with no late charges, compounding curiosity, or hidden charges and the shopper will all the time know precisely what they owe. Affirm additionally works with a number of companies and has partnerships with Walmart, Delta Holidays, and Peloton, to call just a few.
Affirm presently has over 6.2M customers within the U.S. and is out there at checkout at over 6,500 retailers.
How To Decide If Working At Affirm Is The Proper Match For You
Reply to @itssangmarie 170+ make money working from home jobs hiring! #profession #learnontiktok #jobtips #hiring #distant
Affirm switched to a remote-first office as a option to appeal to a wider scope of expertise. The corporate additionally permits for workplace work at its headquarters in San Francisco and places of work in Chicago, New York Metropolis, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake Metropolis, and Toronto.
Affirm could possibly be a fantastic alternative for job seekers that share the corporate’s values of simplifying finance, or to anybody who simply loves discovering inventive methods to enhance folks’s lives.
Affirm has profession alternatives out there within the following departments:
- Utilized Machine Studying
- Capital Markets
- Consumer Success
- Design & Person Expertise
- Development Analytics
- Advertising and marketing
- Gross sales
3 Issues To Know About Working At Affirm
Unbelievable Reality: Affirm Provides Fashionable Advantages For A Fashionable Workforce
Making the change to a remote-first workforce was extra than simply merely permitting workers to work from wherever. Affirm went all in on this alteration, which included a drastic shift in the advantages the corporate presents to workers.
Affirm’s Chief Folks Officer Jude Komuves outlined these adjustments in a December 2020 LinkedIn article.
First, Affirm created a versatile and clear remote-first compensation construction to make sure that workers have the power to make the most effective choices for themselves and their households. The brand new compensation construction aligns to a state’s highest-paid main metropolis, metro, or state common, decided by utilizing value of labor knowledge. A wage adjustment is made primarily based on how a lot decrease labor prices are in comparison with San Francisco.
Healthcare – Affirm presents three beneficiant well being plans—two of that are absolutely coated by Affirm with no further out-of-pocket premium prices. The corporate additionally expanded entry to psychological healthcare to incorporate dependents. Affirmers and their dependents obtain six complimentary digital visits per 12 months, and the choice to buy further periods thereafter.
Paternity depart – The corporate prolonged its paternity depart coverage to incorporate an 18-week depart for beginning and non-birth dad and mom, and the corporate has a devoted Mother and father@ neighborhood group that gives help to folks and caregivers at Affirm by neighborhood, schooling, and advocacy.
Spending wallets – Workers get a collection of digital stipends which might be acceptable for the distant work life, together with:
- Know-how pockets: $200/month to offset a few of the month-to-month prices related to house workplace bills
- Meals pockets: $220/month to make sure entry to favourite meal and snack choices all through the day
- Way of life pockets: $250/month to help holistic wellness and development
- S.A.F.E. Journey pockets: $20,000-lifetime pockets to help Affirmers in household planning wants together with surrogacy, adoption, fertility, and egg freezing.
Holidays & paid break day – Affirm elevated the variety of holidays from 7 to 24 paid days when places of work might be closed and Affirmers won’t be required to go browsing for work. This ensures a minimum of one three-day weekend per thirty days. That is along with the corporate’s versatile time-off coverage.
What Others Are Saying About Affirm
Affirm has a 3.8/5 tradition rating on worker evaluate web site Comparably, whereas firm management earned an A+ grade.
“Alternatives to have impression in my function and autonomy to tackle tasks which might be exterior the scope of my day-to-day. I really feel empowered to point out up and contribute in the direction of tasks that make work fulfilling to me,” one worker wrote in a Glassdoor evaluate.
Affirm was acknowledged by tech web site Constructed In as a “Finest Place to Work Distant First” in 2021. Affirm additionally obtained earlier recognition from Forbes as a “Disruptive Innovator” and LinkedIn as a “Prime Startup.”
Fast Info About Affirm
- Affirm has a number of Worker Useful resource Teams (ERGs) and neighborhood teams the place workers of comparable backgrounds, cultures, and pursuits can come collectively. These teams assist set up applications and insurance policies throughout the firm that assist with Affirm’s variety, fairness, and inclusion targets. Affirm additionally publishes an annual report on-line with its demographics and variety targets.
- The College Program at Affirm provides interns and up to date grads hands-on expertise that may assist them launch careers. Previous contributors have constructed a real-time knowledge processing pipeline, developed an in depth automated testing framework, and helped construct out Affirm’s proprietary monetary platform, in response to the corporate’s web site.
Profession Alternatives At Affirm
Are you curious about working at Affirm? Take a look at the corporate’s careers page to be taught extra and examine present openings.
From Your Web site Articles
Associated Articles Across the Internet